IPL improves the efficacy of vascular and pigmented lesions. It is optimized to treat a variety of skin types and conditions with just a single session
The IPL Photofacial (also called Photorejuvenation) is a procedure that treats several different skin conditions. Utilizing Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to penetrate the skin and reduce sun damage, brown spots, wrinkles, freckles, rosacea, fine lines, unwanted hair, and broken capillaries. Photo facials also promote collagen production and overall skin rejuvenation.
Please Note: A IPL test patch is required prior to any IPL treatment.
WHICH SKIN CONDITIONS CAN ICON MAX-G TREAT?
Using Icon’s Max-G hand piece, we can effectively treat:
- age spots, which are the flat, light brown spots that appear on the face, shoulders, arms and hands. Spots develop in these areas because they see the most sun exposure.
- freckles, which are the harmless spots that are more common among people with a fair complexion.
- sun damage, which results in premature skin aging. Brown discolorations usually form on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and hands.
- facial telangiectasias, or broken capillaries, that form when blood vessels under the skin are damaged or broken. This results in small, red or purple lines that develop on the nose, cheeks and chin.
- fine lines, which are caused by facial expressions people make, smoking, sun exposure and genetics. Fine lines are most frequently found around the eyes and mouth wrinkles, which are deeper creases in the skin and are commonly found in the face and neck. The most common causes are aging and environmental factors.
30 - 60 minutes
Technician controlled laser